New girl from Scotland

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by GlockLassie, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Hi all, big Glock fan here originally from the west of Scotland (near Glasgow) though I have spent a lot of time in the US especially the south, I spent some time living in MS. I now live near the Costa Del Sol in the Málaga province of Andalucía in the subtropical south of Spain.

I have been raised with guns through my dad who was an avid gun enthusiast and hunter. I continue to shoot and now bow hunt here in Spain. I also represent a hunting company as their events team throughout countries in Europe giving seminars and workshops to gun hunters and people who are interested in learning the art of bow hunting. I enjoy letting off some steam shooting too.

It's nice to be here!

Take it easy [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    New girl from Scotland Introduction Forum Feb 19, 2013
    "GIRLS RULE - Fastest HELLCAT Charger in the World is Female Piloted!" The Okie Corral Tuesday at 12:20 PM
    Missing girl. Cop Talk Monday at 11:40 AM
    Taking a girlfriend to the range for first time General Firearms Forum Jul 6, 2015
    Bi-Annual "Hey Girls" OAF Thread OX & Alex Forum Jul 1, 2015

3. Gallium

CLM

Yallow! :)

4. Welcome to the forum!

5. wdp

wdp

Glad to have you here Lassie. Very nice 19C, I'm smitten.

6. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

7. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Welcome Aboard Lassie....good to see you ...Enjoy the site.

8. GIockGuy24

GIockGuy24 Bring M&M's

Welcome. I think Costa Del Sol has more Brits than Spaniards there. Must be the weather. :wavey:

9. GIockGuy24

GIockGuy24 Bring M&M's

Did the UK ban bow hunting? I seem to remember being told it happened when I was there once. I know it was discussed before, like the talk of banning fox hunting. I did visit an archery club in the UK that had interesting archery adventure activities.

10. You're not doing it right, I'm not reading any accent in that post. :rofl:

Got a gal in one of my classes who is from scotland, the accent is great. But it also helps that I'm of Scottish descent on my dad's side, so I've always had a liking of the place.

11. Welcome aboard, always good to see some more of the international community on here!

12. Will Beararms

Millennium Member

Good stuff. I am a descendent of Lord Cromwell's Pastor, Thomas Goodwin of London on Mother's side. Dad's family is also English. Hunting tradition is a family heirloom in my family that is being passed down to my progeny. Making a duck hunt in the UK is on my bucket list.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#12 Will Beararms, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  13. Will Beararms

Millennium Member

Oh yeah.....Glock 22 Gen 4 here:

[​IMG]

#13 Will Beararms, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  14. Welcome to the forum!

I've always wanted to go to Scotland, as I have a bit of Scottish in my blood.

15. Yes unfortunately so but in Scotland they were thinking of reintroducing it as a mean to control the soaring deer populations.

16. Yes there are more English, Dutch and German folk here than Scots.

17. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Unreconstructed

:highfive:

Hey! I thought you sounded familiar.

I knew you from MSGunOwners.

Love your photos!

PS: I don't get here to GT as often as I once did.

18. Hi how you doin´? Huge glock fan, buying myself a G19 :D
    Shot a lot of them when I was out in MS, love ´em!

19. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

20. janice6

Platinum Member

Welcome to GT.