Glock Talk banner

NEW "Get Rimfire Club Numbers Here"

144K views 1K replies 466 participants last post by  John Ward 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to "The Rimfire Club".... if you would like to request an official club number, please request it here.

But first, read the post "Official Club Roster" to view the entire club membership and see which numbers are still available.

Thanks...

Moderator Note: Here is the link to the original thread if it needs to be referenced - Rimfire Club Roster

#2 ·
Our newest confirmed member:

<b>CincyKid&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;#85</b> via email 2/3/02

Welcome to "The Rimfire Club"... you have been added to the "Official Club Roster"..

Missed names that I found in my emails over that past week (phantom incomplete posts) are listed below. If any of you are still interested in joining "The Rimfire Club", please request it again here... and I will attend to it immediately (today)... thanks

Schuey2001
NH-GLOCK17
ChuteTheMall
... you are already #994 read the roster... :)
truckcop
nate M
johnmurphy

Once again, I am sorry for the "glitch" in the old post...

#10 ·
Our newest member:

Baldy&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;#1971

Welcome to "The Rimfire Club"... you have been added to the "Official Rimfire Club Roster"....

By the way, Mt. Baldy is out my window facing north west at the moment... still a little snow if I could see it but it's raining so I guess there will be lots of snow later today....

Pardon my trivia of the day :)

#15 ·
Sorry GlockBrian but that number had been taken, so I assigned you the next available number..

To view all club members and their numbers click on the post that says "Sticky: Official Rimfire Club Roster"....

Now back to the "Official Knighting" of a new member:

GlockBrian&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;#48

Welcome to "The Rimfire Club".... you have been added to the "Official Club Roster".........

Happy posting... :)

#23 ·
Key2America, the keeper of the digits, Dear Sir, may I request the number 3000? I've checked the list, and no one has laid claim to this particular position in our base 10 numerical system. So, if it is at all possible, I'd like to add it to my modest list.<br><br>;d<br><br>Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.