close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Gen 4 G26 out for a spin

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by done chasing, Jan 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. done chasing

done chasing

Aug 26, 2008
    Just here
    Took my new Gen 4 Glock 26 out for a spin yesterday at the range, and I was very happy and impressed with it functions. I shot it at 7 yards, and it was right on target. No FTF or FTE and no BTF whatsoever. Even shot it "weak" hand unsupported and not one problem. I even tried to shoot it "limp wrist", just for good measure, and no issues. Double taps were no problems. Was using first as breaking in a mix of 150 rounds of WWB FMJ and Blazer ammo, and even some Tula stuff. Then as my final test, mixed in about 50 rounds of the Hornady CD, Federal HST and some Gold Dots as my SD ammo and this baby glock ate it all. I will put it through some more range time before it will be my EDC piece.

2. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL

3. No surprise the baby glocks are the best.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. NMPOPS

NMPOPS

Jun 11, 2002
    New Mexico & Michigan
    Love my 26. You should be happy with it.

5. ThinkMud

ThinkMud

Jul 26, 2010
    Northern VA
    Congrats man, the 26 is a great little piece.

6. LuckyNemo

LuckyNemo

Dec 12, 2012
    Not surprised either. .... they're ready to rock right out the box.

7. Lowjiber

Lowjiber

Jan 26, 2012
    Las Vegas
    The 26 is not just my favorite Glock, it's my favorite pistol. Period.

Without a doubt, the sweetest pistol ever made, and that's coming from a long-time 1911 fan.

8. Bilrus61

Bilrus61

Jan 1, 2012
    Get back to us when you have about 700 rounds through it. That is the real test to see how it functions. Mine did fantastic out of the box new, later not so much.

9. I'm gone

I'm gone at the track

Nov 26, 2012
    Arizona
    My G26 gen4 has been great, over 1200 through it and I love it! Congrats on getting a great little gun.

10. rvanpelt

rvanpelt

Mar 1, 2012
    Nebraska
    I knew you would love it. :cool: I got my gen 3 26 a month ago and is a great little gun. I got a 12 round mag and ordered another to make it even better. Only night sights would be left to add, but is on my night stand every night.
    Enjoy your new G26!
    Keep us posted. :wavey:
    Rod