close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New G34....Will these work?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by DLL9mm, Feb 1, 2011.

1. DLL9mm

DLL9mm

Feb 8, 2009
    MICHIGAN
    I just bought a new G34 last night. Like everybody else, I want to replace the sights. I want to stick with a standard shaped rear because I have a MGW sight pusher for standard sights.
    What do you guys think of these?
    http://www.ameriglo.net/catalog/sights/pistol-sights/glock/special-combinations
    GFT-113 (FIRST item)

Red Fiber optic front plain black rear.
    I also kinda like the Ameriglo all black combat sights.
    Any other suggestions....With the standard shaped rear. I have a newer set of Trijicons in my parts box. Should I just try those? This is a strictly range/competition Glock.

2. samuse

samuse

Jul 30, 2008
    South TX
    That set will work.

I've been using a .140" wide Ameriglo front on my G-19 and I found that the .180" rear notch was too wide for me.

If you wanted to go plain black, I'd use the .125 wide serrated front with the .150" rear notch.

I have a .165" (call Ameriglo, it's not catalogued) rear notch with my .140" front and it's a lot better than the .180.

For a comp gun, I'd go with the .125" front with the .150" rear.

3. DLL9mm

DLL9mm

Feb 8, 2009
    MICHIGAN
    I just ended up ordering a set of Warren Tacticals with the Fiber Optic front. Hopefully they are not to difficult to install.