close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New G32 Owner

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by RMD, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Seems dead here, so I figured I chime in and add something.

I recently traded my gen3 G19 for a gen 3 G32 (I carry a G26) and I've got to say - this is one fun pistol to shoot! The .357 SIG round seems quite capable and definitely turns heads at the range :)

I'm hitting the range as often as I can to get use to the snap, but I can already see my follow ups are becoming more accurate each trip. I have no doubt it will serve well in its role as a nightstand/hiking piece and look forward to many years of safe shooting.

2. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

May 29, 1999
    With G29
  3. Nice!

I hang a TLR-3 off of mine for nightstand duty. I also added some yellow/green Meps. Only thing missing is 13 round mags (came with 2 10-rounders).

4. pbs357

pbs357

Jan 10, 2010
    SW PA
    Nice! I love my G32 so much I quit shooting my SIG P229 and sold it! Funny, people complained about ammo cost but when I recently thought of adding a .45, I found I can shoot 357SIG cheaper when shopping bulk!

Definitely grab some 13 rounders, and remember the G23 mags work too.
    Enjoy!

5. flair4040

flair4040

Mar 29, 2009
    Is the 9mm LWD-239N from Lone Wolf the correct conversion barrel the correct choice for the G32?

6. That one, plus a G19 mag, would work just fine. Assume you could use G17 or G18 mags also.