close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New G26 Gen4 on layaway.

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by goldmatch45, Jan 17, 2013.

1. goldmatch45

goldmatch45

Mar 31, 2008
    Memphis
    This is not my first Glock. However I don't know much about gen 4. I've read they had some problems with some Models but not sure that the G 26 is included in that. Besides shooting the piss out of it what else do you think I need to know or do?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

2. The Fed

The Fed

Dec 23, 2012
    Central Florida
    Good gun as far as I know. Can you tell me how much you paid?

3. The Fed

The Fed

Dec 23, 2012
    Central Florida
    Hope she doesn't look it up. :rofl:

4. TBAG

TBAG

Jan 4, 2006
    Lexington, KY
    :rofl: I lol'd at that one.

5. goldmatch45

goldmatch45

Mar 31, 2008
    Memphis
    It is actually a used gun that has absolutely no wear marks. It has true glow night sites. I'm around $600 OTD.

6. RoyHinkley

RoyHinkley Bonafide User

Jan 4, 2013
    SE GA
    Wow, I just got a brand new G27 on Gunbroker for a little less than that, which is still too high. Should be at the store today.

7. BMiracletx

BMiracletx

Aug 3, 2012
    Abilene, TX
    I seriously just about spewed Cherry Coke all over my keyboard.... :rofl:

I would have to say that I am guilty of this as well... and I think my wife knows it. But then again, I know some of her shoes that she buys were more than she told me they cost... I guess we have a mutual "understanding".

8. goldmatch45

goldmatch45

Mar 31, 2008
    Memphis
    Well, by the time my wife knows about this gun. It's going to look really used.
    I've looked at gunbroker, but I don't buying guns online.

9. RoyHinkley

RoyHinkley Bonafide User

Jan 4, 2013
    SE GA
    It was a first for me but everything went fine. I actually just bought two, a 29SF for me and a 27 for her. I told her I traded a .38 Colt agent for the 29. What I didn't tell her is that I traded the agent plus $300:D

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

10. BMiracletx

BMiracletx

Aug 3, 2012
    Abilene, TX
    Not to hijack the thread. How do you like the 29sf? I have all of the Glock models except a 26 (have one being held for me, will pick up in 2 weeks) a 33, and a 29sf. Love my 20, love my 30sf... will probably get the 29sf next.

11. RoyHinkley

RoyHinkley Bonafide User

Jan 4, 2013
    SE GA
    Don't know yet, just picked it up yesterday and one box of ammo arrived today. Plus, the city just shut the local range down so now I'll have to drive about 30mi. or find somebody with some land that will let me go shoot. I'm getting the LW 9mm conversion barrel for the 27 so it will be like having a 27 and a 26.

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack Goldmatch45's thread either. I'm sure you'll enjoy that 26, after all, it's a Glock. Plus it will be a heck of a lot cheaper to shoot than my 29sf.

12. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    :rofl::rofl:

Enjoy your Glock 26.

13. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    :rofl::rofl:

14. uaengineer

uaengineer

Jun 21, 2012
    Bham, AL
    The Gen 4 G26 has the same recoil assembly as the Gen 3 so there's nothing really to worry about. I like how they cut a little bit off the backstrap on the Gen 4, combined with the rough texture it fits like a glove in my hand and very secure with a good thumbs forward grip. Probably my all around favorite Glock. Put plenty of rounds through it and enjoy.

15. smokey240sx

smokey240sx

Sep 21, 2007
    I never lie to my wife about my purchase price. It's to easy to get caught later down the road. I just tell her it's a deal of a life time and the original price is astronomical

16. eggie

eggie

Sep 21, 2005
    woods
    my brother and i call that wife price, no deal beats wife price.