New from Virginia.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Jacks40cal, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Hello all. It's great to be a part of this group. With all the positive comment's about Glock pistol's from all over the internet got me to realize it's about time I bought my first one. Especially after watching allot of Hickok45's youtube video's, I felt that was it for me...I just had to have one. So...I went out and finally bought my first Glock! The G23 (gen 4), and shot it yesterday, and immediately loved it! I don't consider myself a good shooter but I shot this pistol better than any pistol I have ever shot right out of the box! I can't wait to practice more. I'll never be another Hickok45 but this gun has improved my shooting already. I'm hooked!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Virginia Republicans Admit They Rigged The State’s Congressional Districts To Elect GOP Lawmakers Political Issues Yesterday at 2:38 PM
    West Virginia... The Okie Corral Thursday at 7:50 AM
    Virginia officer indicted in fatal Walmart shooting Cop Talk Sep 4, 2015
    Did the Virginia killer really buy his gun legally? Gun-Control Issues Aug 28, 2015
    Hello guys! From virginia Introduction Forum Aug 27, 2015

3. DannyR

Moderator Millennium Member

Where in Virginia?

4. Ringgold. Near Danville. I see you are in Roanoke, less than a 2 hour drive.
  5. DannyR

Moderator Millennium Member

We are having an indoor GSSF series in Roanoke in July/August. The Lynchburg indoor range also holds them.

Schedule at

There is an outdoor GSSF match at Beckley, WV in August. Map and details at

GSSF is the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation. Membership benefits are many, including the opportunity to purchase one Glock per year ad reduced price (from Town Police Supply in Collinsville), opportunity to attaned a Glock Armorer's Class (schedule, updated weekly at, an of course compete in all GSSF events for fun and prizes.
  6. Welcome to the club!
  7. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

8. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!
  9. Nicko

The beach welcomes you. :cool: