close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New from Southwest Michigan

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by rlmono, Mar 28, 2013.

1. rlmono

rlmono

Mar 26, 2013
    Just picked up my first Glock 22.... it was love at first sight....looking forward to learning more and perfecting my technique. I plan on getting some trijicon suppressor night sights (and a RMR) after working with the irons. It will be my first red dot pistol. Any advice on this matter is greatly appreciated.
    I have already gotten some great info from here, seems like a good group. Looking forward to taking part...........RL

Some toys:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rlmono

rlmono

Mar 26, 2013
    Thanks dudes... post was finally approved (3 weeks) so i can REALLY soak you for info now!:wavey:

3. glowrod

glowrod Fightin' Fire

Feb 8, 2013
    Michigan
  4. rlmono

rlmono

Mar 26, 2013
    Thanks gents. Still in Chicago at the moment. Counting the days to come home....the wife and I move on Aug 1, 2014....

5. Welcome, and when you get out of the gun free zone of Chicago (lol) get your Michigan CPL.

6. rlmono

rlmono

Mar 26, 2013
    Thanks for the welcome guys!!! My CPL test is next month and believe you me, im excited about it. The G22 is a big edc for my body type but it will have to work for now. You guys ever carry the 22/17?? Im saving for a G27 now.... its a disease!!!!
    :2gun:

7. rlmono

rlmono

Mar 26, 2013
    Move home date: Aug 1, 2014..... counting the seconds....
    Still a Michigan resident though.... I am DONE with the commie-crat craphole known as Chicongo....