New from South Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Jcanoe, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Proud new owner of a Glock 30SF. First Glock for me, after shooting the first day, it lives up to the all the fine opinions I had read and put a smile on my face. And thanks for sharing your opinions and experience on this gun, it helped with the decision to buy.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. :welcome: and congrats

3. Welcome! Shoot well and prosper!

4. :welcome: Enjoy GT....................

5. dwbG30SF

dwbG30SF Member

I'm new here too dude, and also from Georgia. I feel sure that you will love your new G30SF. The thing is just a joy to shoot, but I have a question for you. Are you hitting dead center of your target, or does it shoot to the left a little? I'm still trying to pinpoint what I'm doing or not doing, as mine tends to group about an inch to the left.

#8 dwbG30SF, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  6. Welcome and good shooting! I'm fairly new to shooting a Glock, so at 25 yards I'm in a 7 inch pattern all around the center. I believe the gun sights are good, just my variation from the new gun.

7. dwbG30SF

dwbG30SF Member

Oh the gun shoots super tight groups only about an inch off to the left. I still think it's my trigger technique and not the gun itself. The sights are dead center on the slide and I feel confident that with practice, I will have it shooting dead nut.

The trigger pull on a Glock is quite different to master.

8. Welcome to the forum!

9. I went to school at ABAC.
    SOWEGA!

10. jlbeasley1976

jlbeasley1976 Southern BTGOG

Hello. Welcome aboard. How far south?

11. Very far South, all the way to Valdosta.

12. Welcome from another Valdosta Glocker

13. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!