New from Central, FL

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by DuramaxOn40s, Mar 15, 2012.

1. DuramaxOn40s

DuramaxOn40s TheDieselFreak

Hey everyone, just wanted to take the time to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jimmy, live in central FL, am part of many other forums similar in style to this one.... love them all. Hope to learn a bunch of things here and talk with great people who know what they're talking about! Ask me anything about cars, trucks, diesels, sports, and I can most likely answer any of your questions, but guns and Glocks in particular are somewhat new to me. My father has always carried Glocks ever since I can remember (I'm 22). He gave me his gen 2 17 a few months back, and I went and got my concealed carry license. I just recently traded in and bought a brand new G23, .40 ..... It is gen 3, made this year. Tested some time in late February, and is now in my hands. Love the looks and feel of these guns, now just need to get a comfy holster and shoot this thing !!!

P.S sorry for the long introduction, I am very excited about my new hobby

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    West Central FL checking in Introduction Forum Monday at 8:34 PM
    SOLD Glock 17 Gen 4 FDE as new 3 mags $500 Central FL Firearms Listings Friday at 3:52 PM
    WTS Custom G21.4 FDE Magwell Stippling Bag 4 Mags $650obo Central FL Firearms Listings Friday at 3:35 PM
    FSOT - Kimber SOLO Carry 9mm with extras - Central Texas Firearms Listings Jul 17, 2015
    Looking for a good central VA gunsmith Glockers of the Old Dominion Jul 12, 2015

3. Welcome from the Panhandle!

4. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache
    Millennium Member

Welcome from Ocala Fl

5. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Hello Jimmy and welcome!

6. Welcome to GT and, congrats on your G23!

7. :wavey:welcome from Palm Harbor!:wavey:

8. spent 23 years in w melbroune back home in texas now. wellcome !

9. DuramaxOn40s

Thanks everyone..... And Ocala is exactly where I'm at haha.. We may know eachother... Seems like everyone in this town does.

10. :welcome: from Texas!

11. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

12. DuramaxOn40s

Thanks again !!

13. Welcome to Glock Talk Jimmy. If you are a car guy, we have a lot in common. I collect antique cars. Have about 30 right now. Ran out of room for them and started collecting guns back around the 80's. I got about 72 guns right now. Ain't real sure why I got into collecting guns. I don't hunt. I just target shoot. I guess I was just looking for something to collect that didn't take up as much space. About 50% of my guns have never been shot. I'll shoot a used one I buy in a minute, but I just can't seem to shoot the new one's I've bought. I guess I want to keep them in new condition.

14. DuramaxOn40s

Wow sounds like you have alot of time on your hands!!

15. Greetings from Port Richey.

16. Welcome from Tampa Bay. Enjoy your new 23! I just got a Gen 4 myself.

17. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath

Yet another hello from Ocala. A Glock 23C gen 3 is my edc.