close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Friction Grows Between Romney, Conservatives over Obamacare

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Jul 6, 2012.

1. evlbruce

evlbruce

Nov 3, 2003
    His muddled message on Obamacare is just the latest debacle; Team Mittens still hasn't recovered from the last time Team 0 kicked them in the independents.

As Rush, Murdoch, Ingram, and others have pointed out Mittens needs to change his game.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012

2. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Romney needs to quit acting like a scared school boy about to fight the class bully and come out swinging against Obama and his national healthcare.

3. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    Wait until he names Hillary as his running mate.

4. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    He can't come out swinging, and you shouldn't expect him to. Romney fundamentally supports the idea of forcing people to buy what the government tells them to. After all, he authored the system used as the model for Obamacare. Only the necessity of trying to sound somewhat different than Obama has forced him to oppose Zerocare. The limp-wristed, tepid manner in which he attacks it, show how uncomfortable he is in doing so.

Romney will continue to flounder, because there are no fundamental differences between him and the current idiot.

5. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
  6. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Nah... ;)

7. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR Silver Member

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    I hate to agree with that but... well, there it is. If Romney can't do better than this, we better batten down the hatches and get ready for more of King Obama and his court of "me myself and I".

8. Jonesee

Jonesee

Apr 16, 2009
    Romney is in an untenable position with Obamacare. Whether the Repubs and Romney want to admit it or not, Obamacare is a copy of Romneycare. It is what it is.

They need to drop it as a topic and move on to topics that Romney can discuss openly and have separation from Obama on. It is impossible to honestly seperate Obamacare and Romneycare.

9. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    This is why Romney was the absolute worse choice for a nominee. Well, this and his gun banning record.

10. The Machinist

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    And his backing of the NDAA.

11. evlbruce

evlbruce

Nov 3, 2003
    Obama may be a class bully, but the voters that Mittens needs still like him personally. Instead of directly confrontational, which hasn't gotten him much traction Mittens needs to go positive.

Mittens should formulate and peddle his own batch of meaningless "Hope and Change" solutions to the issues of the day to draw in those swing voters.

At the very least there is no excuse for his garbled and half-hearted response to President 0s political victories of these past few months.

12. Dexters

Dexters

May 3, 2004
    ga
    Very good insight!

13. Dexters

Dexters

May 3, 2004
    ga
    Another good observation!

Let's face it, we are not going to get rid of Obamacare -with or without Mitt.

Obamacare was designed like a computer worm. It has begun to spread throughout the system. And, many R & D like aspects of the law. The only thing I can see them getting rid of and making a show of is getting rid of the "TAX". But, most if not all of the other aspects stay.

14. RCP

RCP

Jul 2, 2007
    Celina, TX
    Get out of here Leftie!!:tongueout:

15. I know you know how to use Google so perhaps you're just getting lazy so I'll give you the link so you can actually read Romney's positions and stop publishing these false and misleading statements that only serve to damage your own credibility.

Just click on the issues drop down menu and read away.

http://www.mittromney.com/

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  16. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    :rofl:And say what exactly?

17. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE

Mar 8, 2010
    I've read his position on the issue and beside some window curtains worth a difference on the some issues, on the main issues there is not much different

18. The Machinist

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    LOL! :rofl: Yeah, a campaign website is so much more reflective of reality than his past words and actions. Romney has already proven that he will switch positions on any issue, say anything, or do anything to get elected.

There is no justification in voting for more liberalism and tyranny, no matter which party they belong to.