close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Drop Point

Discussion in 'The Cutting Edge' started by Archangel, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Archangel

Archangel

Nov 4, 2000
    fayette al usa
    haven't posted anything new in a while. this is an 8" hollow ground design from 1095 high carbon. etched finish with quilted cream maple (stabilized) scales with brass pins. a more traditional piece from us. going to do a few more traditional designs in the near future. think modern native american style blades. lotsa horn, antler and bone handles coming soon. forgive the poor pics. doesn't do justice to the figuring in the wood at all.

Archangel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Do you leave the wood unfinished? Have you considered hand rubbing it with some Tru-Oil to seal it and show it off?

3. Archangel

Archangel

Nov 4, 2000
    fayette al usa
    the wood is stabilized, so no need to seal it. i have given it a couple of light coats of oil just to make it look nice. i wanted it to look as natural as possible. it looks so much better in person. my camera skills are pretty poor. much of the figuring of the wood doesn't come through in the photos.

Archangel