close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Daniel Defense M4 V5 on the Way!

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by skdmrklcy, Jun 5, 2011.

1. skdmrklcy

skdmrklcy Duck and Cover

Jun 10, 2004
    North of Cinci, Ohio
    Ordered a New DD M4 V5 last Thursday it should ship on Monday, and once my FFL receives it I just have to get time to get out there.

I have already ordered some Magpul Flip Up sights and actually traded away my Glock 34 for a ACOG.

This is going to be a much nicer setup than my old ban era bushmaster.

Are the PMAGs the best bet these days? Will a 16" with Magpul MOE stock fit in a 32 or 34 case?

Here is the sellers photo of it, I will post some when I get everything put together and in my hands.
    [​IMG]

2. Navitimer

Navitimer

Apr 29, 2009
    Nice! You'll love your DD. Mine's been outstanding - I have the original model of the DDM4 with the Omega 12 rail. I love the PMAGs and I think you will too.

3. boomhower

boomhower

Feb 14, 2010
    North Carolina
    Great choice. I have two DD's and love them. PMAG's are all I have used but I did order one of the new Troy's to test out.

4. ipscshooter

ipscshooter Mostly IDPA now

Jan 22, 2002
    Near Phoenix, Arizona
    Congrats. DD likes PMAGS, as one comes with every gun.

5. LT1_MASTER

LT1_MASTER

Oct 29, 2008
    Nebraska
    16" barrel and a normal flash hider will fit in a 32" case with the stock all the way collapsed. Congrats on your purchase. Sharp looking rifle. I'm looking at picking a DD very similar to that myself. IIRC DD is one of the few manufacturers that makes almost everything for their rifles themselves, which I like.

6. skdmrklcy

skdmrklcy Duck and Cover

Jun 10, 2004
    North of Cinci, Ohio
    Looks like I need to order some PMAGS.

I am actually not sure which V5 I have coming... that is a little sad. My original e-mails we had pictures of the LW looked at the other its the normal one. I really do not care either way, it will be a surprise!

7. Quentin

Quentin

May 10, 2011
    Idaho
    Very nice, you'll love your V5! I sure love my DD M4V3 LW build anyway...

8. skdmrklcy

skdmrklcy Duck and Cover

Jun 10, 2004
    North of Cinci, Ohio
    I will be picking it up on Sunday. I have everything else all waiting for it. Can't wait!

9. brzusa.1911

brzusa.1911

Jun 22, 2010
    Congrats on your rifle. I have the DDM4V5 LW and luv it!