close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Concealed Weapons Bill for SC

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by dosei, Feb 19, 2008.

1. dosei

dosei

Mar 22, 2005
    Upstate SC
    SC is looking into passing a bill that would allow lawmakers with a CWP to carry at work. While you may be reading this thinking "this has absolutely nothing to do with me, and the idea of them being able to carry but I can't upsets me", stop and think about it a little longer. This bill would make significant inroads and will set legal precedences that could allow for even more significant changes in the future. It's a good thing, so help drive a nail into the anti's coffin...go the the website link below and answer "yes" to the poll.

http://www.thestate.com/politics/story/321152.html

BTW: I am not a lawmaker, I do not personally know any lawmakers, and I have no desire to be a lawmaker. This bill does not impact me personally in any way whatsoever. But I do support "knocking down walls" (or even knocking out a brick or two) when it comes to gun restrictions, and this bill would help to do that. That is why I support it.

2. ravenkeeper98

ravenkeeper98 NRA Benefactor

Feb 24, 2007
    Sumter, S.C.
    Done my part, I think I will post a link to this thread in the Carry Issues, may get better response to it there. Right now it is up to 51% in our favor.