Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

New but old from NW PA.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Defiant1, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Defiant1

Dec 16, 2012
    Hi folks, I used to be a regular here when I had my Glock 22, but economic problems forced me to sell it and I just quit participating. Then when times got a little better, I went and found an impossible deal to pass up on a S&W M&P45. REALLY enjoyed that gun but always thought about my G22 also. Well, thanks to some scumbag(s) last Wednesday who broke into our home after we went to work, I'm back. He (they) got all the wife's meager amount of jewelry, (we are by no means well to do), that I would save up for anniverseries and XMAS when I could. They also got our strong box that had every important paper we accumulated after 41 years of marriage and kids. And they got both my M&P45 and Bersa Thunder 380. I refuse to be unable to keep my family unprotected so on Thursday as soon as they opened, I was at the Credit Union. Had a personal loan by 9:30 and by 10:30 was the proud new owner of a Gen3 Glock 21 SF that had a red front insert attached and Dawson Rear adjustable sights. The previous owner also had a smooth as silk trigger job done. All that for less than 6 bills. I also had to buy it's little brother, a new G30 SF. They just look so cute together!! Got both for 1050 + tax. To me a pretty good deal. Anyway, I'm back and have about 4 years of catching up to do. Sorry so long winded but had a lot to say. Thanx for puttin' up with me. RickinPA.

2. RPVG

Oct 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Wow! I'm so sorry to hear about the break-in. Did they ever find the guy(s)?

I'm an ol' "two-month newbie" here. Look forward to talkin' with ya'.
  3. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Nov 13, 2010
    Rhode Island
  4. Welcome to the forum!
  5. Defiant1

Dec 16, 2012
    Nah, haven't heard one word from the cops. The guns are probably already out of this state and our Fire safe is probably in some dumpster somewhere. Good thing for homeowners insurance. The only positive in the whole fiasco is, it got me 2 new Glocks!!
  6. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    welcome (back) from the southeast part of the state.
  7. jph02

Jun 10, 2012
    :welcome: and sorry about the break-in. :(
  8. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

Jun 23, 2006
    Metro. Detroit