close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Black Rifle

Discussion in 'The Sig Sauer Club' started by jg420, Jul 9, 2012.

1. jg420

jg420

Dec 17, 2007
    SE Texas
    Pretty sure this is in the correct section, but here we go. I picked me up a new Sig 556 today. They seem pretty solid but I would like to know what GT thinks about them. Any owners I would appreciate your input rather good or bad. Thanks GT and this is my fifth AR variant rifle so here are a couple of pics...

Sig with my TRP
    [​IMG]

Sig with my SR 556
    [​IMG]

Sig with my 1911's
    [​IMG]

2. Foxtrotx1

Foxtrotx1

Jan 29, 2010
    Scottsdale AZ
    How is the fit and finish?

Any furniture rattle?

3. jg420

jg420

Dec 17, 2007
    SE Texas
    Fit and finish is nice and solid. No rattling and I took it for a run today at the range. Got it sighted in and it is a tack driver. Just took me a minute to get used to the doper sighting system but it is good to go. No failures of any type, and I am pleased with it. Thanks for the support

4. pat701

pat701

Feb 2, 2005
    Beyond OZ
    :embarassed:Bought in Oct 2011 $975 patrol mod. 1,100 flawless mil-surp thru it. Less acurate then and ar-15, but it is a combat rifle. Trigger IMHO is great for a combat rifle. I now concider it my SHTF rifle. If SIG could lower the price $699 it would be a best buy IMHO. I love mine fit and finish is great very solid rifle.:embarassed:

5. mgentry

mgentry

Nov 21, 2010
    Mississippi
    Congrats on your Sig - I really like my Sig 556 but ... does your Sig eat the edges of your fired brass up? Mine does and some of them can't be reloaded.