close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Bike!

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by ateamer, Sep 14, 2008.

1. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

Well, it's new to me, and practically brand new. Yesterday, I finally got my Councours sold. I went right over to my buddy's house and bought his '99 Gold Wing SE. It only has 8500 miles on it and he only rode it about 100 in the last year. It has everything on it - stereo, intercom, CB, even vents that can direct hot air off the engine onto the lower legs and feet on cold days. Today it's going to get more miles put on it than it saw in the last year.

I've been wanting a 1500 since about forever, and finally have gotten around to it. I'm already planning a long ride next summer, probably to Pennsylvania.

2. KIDCOP

KIDCOP Rifle Master Millennium Member

Congrats! I'm looking at the 09 Concours, in red, maroon what ever. Course the wife did like the back seat on the $28K Goldwing next to the black 09 I was showing her.

3. Cool! I dont think I could ever get into riding the long distances those are made for but I think they are great for those that do.

4. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

Mar 1, 2001
    SC