close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Baby Eagle First Range Trip

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by cjcharvet, Jul 24, 2012.

1. cjcharvet

cjcharvet

Jun 11, 2012
    Just got back from the range with my 9mm Desert Eagle II Semi-Compact. 250 rounds with no malfunctions of any kind.

In single action, this thing is a tack driver. It weighs slightly less than a fully laden oil tanker so I guess that's to be expected. My accuracy really suffered doing double action drills, but it seemed to get better with practice and break-in.

I was looking for a CZ this weekend at a gun show and had no luck. Pretty happy with this though. Seems really well built and has polygonal rifling like our beloved glocks.

Attached Files:

2. Shipwreck-The-Sequel

Shipwreck-The-Sequel Beretta 92 Nut!

May 11, 2010
    Hockey City, Texas
    Very cool. Congrats. If they made rubber grip panels (besides the wrap-arounds with the finger grooves), I'd already own one ;)

3. cjcharvet

cjcharvet

Jun 11, 2012
    I liked rubber pachmayr grips on my 1911, but I'm not going to touch this. I think it's perfect right out of the box.

4. SigFTW

SigFTW

Nov 4, 2010
    TX
    My buddy shot my BE II 45 and went out and bought the 9mm. He loves it!

Congrats! :thumbsup:

5. zackwatt

zackwatt That's a Bingo! Lifetime Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Kentucky
  6. I have the full size in both 9mm and 40. They are simply some of the finest firearms made IMO.

7. cjcharvet

cjcharvet

Jun 11, 2012
    Thanks. I went to my LGS to pick up some defense ammo and they had the CZ I thought I was looking for last weekend. I played with it and I'm still in love with the DE. Especially when I saw their price!

Every time I see a CZ75 I kick myself for not buying one of the surplus guns 12 years ago. I remember a guy at a gun show in Orlando that had $100 Makarovs in one crate and $225 CZ75s in the other. Guess what the idiot with $100 in his pocket bought. Doh!