close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New App for iPhone

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by Rod S, May 1, 2010.

1. Rod S

Rod S

May 21, 2004
    Tucson, Arizona
    :wow:
    Found an app for the serious (or not) collector--MiGuns. Lets you catalog everything on all your firearms in your iPhone--Make, type, caliber, finish, accessories, serial number and more! Even lets you put in a photo. Very comprehensive and worth every penny!

2. reddog68

reddog68

Jan 10, 2009
    Just got it on my phone, very nice. Thanks Rod

3. Shooterer

Shooterer

Aug 27, 2007
    SE, WI.
    That would be too much personal info in a "lose-able" place for me.
    jk

4. RbtMartin

RbtMartin

May 4, 2006
    Tucson
    You know you don't have to put in ALL your information. If your concerned don't put in your serial numbers, however the application does have password protection.

5. Mr Wasabi

Mr Wasabi Sushi Nazi

Mar 8, 2008
    Lutz, FL
    Nice app. I feel it's a little steep @ $4.99 though for the basic info that it holds. It would be nice if it had some separate categories for ammo, accessories, etc. as well. Having the option for a few more pictures for each firearm would be nice too.

6. RbtMartin

RbtMartin

May 4, 2006
    Tucson
    Maybe they will add that to MiGuns v2.0.0.

The thing I like about iPhones is that they don't charge you for the updates. You pay your money once and get all the updates forever...I hope

7. photoguy

photoguy

Jul 15, 2009
    SE PA
  8. 07hemi4me

07hemi4me

Feb 27, 2010
    FL
  9. RbtMartin

RbtMartin

May 4, 2006
    Tucson
    I guess I'm just like playing with my iPhone and the cost of $4.99 didn't seem like a lifetime investment.

10. Shooterer

Shooterer

Aug 27, 2007
    SE, WI.
    :dunno: PM me and I'll explain the benefits of compound interest to you on money not spent.

11. 07hemi4me

07hemi4me

Feb 27, 2010
    FL
    Understood... I also have an iphone, but the excel file looks good on it too. :supergrin:

12. RbtMartin

RbtMartin

May 4, 2006
    Tucson
    It must be a techie thing. I use my iPhone for almost anything that I can get an app for. Like Apple says "There's an app for that!"

13. PatriciaMB

PatriciaMB

Jun 6, 2010
    If your looking for a bargain MiGuns is doing a "2nd Amendment Sale" on the Apple App Store...$2.99