close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New AK owner

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by Quack, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Quack

Quack Rent this space

Jan 7, 2002
    NE Ohio
    I was talking to a friend about how i have a lot of 7.62 ammo and wanted to find an AK Underfolder. He knew of a guy that was selling (because his fiance didn't like the gun) one for $400, just my luck :supergrin:
    It's in great shape and it has a DCI receiver and didn't seem to have many rounds through it. now i just want to find wood furniture for it.

[​IMG]

2. Nicoroshi

Nicoroshi Avid Shooter

Nov 14, 2008
    The liberal playground
  3. Broncbuster

Broncbuster Dying Breed

Jan 7, 2009
    Georgia USA
    Having many different guns I hate that I ever bought a AK. After shooting it now I am wanting more! So much for 1 AK! They are addicting.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  4. Quack

Quack Rent this space

Jan 7, 2002
    NE Ohio
    probably like 1911's :rofl:

5. Aceman

Aceman

Nov 30, 2008
    Tampa
    That and a Glock 17, that's all the Zombie tools you'll ever need. I think the black is sexy. Get another one with wood.

6. Porkchop

Porkchop Avtomat 1947

May 13, 2008
    Western N.C. Mountains
    congrats.i love mine.look on gunbroker in the parts section.You can find some used wood there for cheap

7. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA CLM

Jan 24, 2004
    Congrads on the AK.

SHOOT IT BEFORE UPGRADING.
    Let me repeat myself.
    Shoot it before you think about buying wood and upgrading it OR buying rails to upgrade it.

You may decide after shooting it you want rails or wood, or may decide it shoots just fine as is. But shoot it, before making that decision. Do some slow fire and if possible do a mag dump. Shoot it closed and shoot it open.