close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New addition to the family.

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by dieseldude, Nov 19, 2010.

1. dieseldude

dieseldude Glocker

Dec 23, 2008
    sc
    I picked up an ATI FX45 1911 sub-compact. I was looking around for a new carry pistol, mostly the colt 9mm new agent. Found I did not like the sites, its a notch cut into the top of the slide. Looked at some kimpbers and so on. I seen this in the case and played with it and found it to feel better than the others i messed with. I thought it would be around $800 like the others. This one was 450 out the door. I will hopefully take out to the range tomorrow. sorry about the bad pic all i could find was my cell

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  2. HAIL CAESAR

HAIL CAESAR Senior Member

Mar 1, 2007
    In my shop
    Congrats, shoot the heck out of it and tell us what you think.

3. dieseldude

dieseldude Glocker

Dec 23, 2008
    sc
    Will do, Im just very happy with the cost, and quality of the nice 1911. If it passes the test it will be in the carry rotation.

4. jrs93accord

jrs93accord

Jul 10, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    Bac and I have the FX45 Military model. I am very pleased with mine. A LGS had the Titan for sale for $399. I have been very tempted to go get one.

5. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    Yeah, I like my ATI Military.

Congrats on the Titan. :cool:

6. dieseldude

dieseldude Glocker

Dec 23, 2008
    sc
    Thanks. They had the Military model as well they do seem very nice. I would get the titan if your in the market for one. I also looked at the thunderbolt, it seems nice to except for the rail. I prefer railless 1911's.

7. dieseldude

dieseldude Glocker

Dec 23, 2008
    sc
    Well the first range trip went very well. I had to rush out so I didnt shoot but 150 rnds. I shot 100 rounds of WWB and 50 rounds of mixed JHP. It fed everything that I fed it. It seems to be very acurate out the box. I would highly recomend one of these. What I like about this Titan the most is that I have extra money for ammo and upgrades if i choose.

8. Texas Bulldog

Texas Bulldog

Oct 28, 2009
    Very cool!...

There are quite a few of these budget 1911's that are getting great reviews and i am trying to pick a few up before prices climb.

9. dieseldude

dieseldude Glocker

Dec 23, 2008
    sc
    I was thinking the same thing. thought about getting the Military model. The shop around here seem to raise prices if they sell well. You cant walk out with a Glock for under 650 new.