close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New AA speakers

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Cali-Glock, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Cali-Glock

Cali-Glock Mountain Man

Feb 11, 2002
    California Sierra Mnts
    I needed some speakers to use for some public PowerPoint/multimedia presentations. I had been using some Altec Lansing speakers, but they were not nearly loud enough for a large room with 100 folks. I made due with those speakers earlier this year, but I knew I needed some new speakers for some upcoming presentations.

So this morning while picking up a new sound card for my boss's computer, I picked up some 180 watt Acoustic Authority speakers for myself. The damn subwoofer feels like it must weigh 30 pounds or more. I just tried them out - and startled my boss right out of his seat in the next office over. He claimed (factiously I am sure) that the pictures on the wall separating our offices were shaking. All I know is that subwoofer pushes some SERIOUS air. Incidentally my boss is pretty happy with his new sound card and my hand-me-down Altec Lansing speakers as well.

Whoohoo I will be cranking some music tomorrow morning! (I get in 2 hours before most of my colleagues)
    [​IMG]

2. bobby_w

bobby_w Alienigena Platinum Member

Nov 10, 2001
    South of Houston
    ~2 ;+ WHOOOMP WHOOOMP WHOOOMP WHOOOMP ;+ ~2