new 26

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by dolboat, Feb 16, 2014.

1. I just happened to walk into gun shop on Saturday to check out what was new. The Owner calls me over and said look at this New gen 4 glock 26 fde. Guy bought it month ago and does not like it I said how much 500 plus tax I said ring it up IMG_0915.JPG

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Gotta love the baby Glocks. :)

3. Looks like someone dinged the frame pretty good around the trigger pin.Probably worth $500 though.

4. Congrats on the new acquisition!
    First Glock?

5. Enjoy your "new" G26!

6. No big deal, that will not affect function.

7. Congrats on your new G-26:cool:

8. Congrats on the G26!

9. Congrats. I would have bought it too.

10. Yes, it looks like someone totally unfamiliar with Glock pistols tried to detail-strip the frame. He did not understand the relationship of the trigger pin with the slide stop lever. :cool:

11. Congrats on the G26.

12. Yes I love the G 26 ! That's my ccw.

13. Sweet! Love the DE and OD Gs. Happy, happy, joy, joy! Congrats!

14. cadillacguns

Millennium Member

Looks nice and you can debur that area. Nice baby you have feed it well.

15. Am I the only one that sees $500 as being a bit on the high side for an albeit barely fired used Glock? The OD and FDE Glocks are still fairly available and shouldn't be commanding a premium yet.

At any rate, very nice pistol. Get it to the range and let us know how it shoots.

16. i want one of those also,sold my G27 last year and want to switch to 9MM now

17. RayB

RayB Retired Member

I really like the baby Glocks in OD as well! :thumbsup:

I bought myself a new G26 last January, when they were not easy to come by here, and I would have gladly taken an OD one, if they'd had one to offer... :sigh:

My wife, Judy, has an OD G19 she calls Sweet Pea... :hearts:

Enjoy yours safely! :wavey:

--Ray

18. Great looking G-26!

19. It's a pretty good price in my area. If they are less in FL, grab one and I'll send you some dough and a FFL!