close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New 1911

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by Bruce M, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    A few months back I had my favorite gun shop order me up a new 1911 and paid a bit here and there as I waited for it to come. As a bonus the Girl Scouts were out front selling cookies so I had to get a few boxes of Caramel deLites. I delude myself into thinking I am doing it to be generous and not because I want to scarf down the cookies. Anyway, my new Samoas 1911 is here; I am very happy with it.

Samoas 1911.jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013

2. G36_Me

G36_Me

Aug 4, 2009
    picture is too small; let us see a better larger pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. 3rdgen40

3rdgen40 .45 fanatic

May 3, 2008
    Arkansas
    Congrats Bruce.Looks good, except for that Gawd Awwwful rollmark on the slide...:dunno:

4. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan CLM

Nov 24, 2005
    Troy
  5. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    Thanks I guess I should think about getting an online photo depository.

6. cgaler

cgaler CGALEUSMC

May 1, 2010
    Mid-Mo
    And I have a Desert Eagle 5" .45 NIB in route from a auction from that evil state just east of Misouri. It is SSSSSOOOOOOO pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't hardly wait to limber it up in my back yard.... That is all .

7. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    My plan to try it last weekend was unfortunately foiled by enough gi tract pain to keep me out of action for a couple days. But today I had the extreme pleasure of shooting it for the first time. I am a step closer to understanding why despite the price there is a wait time beyond half a year. Not much at the range could wipe the silly grin off my face today.