close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Neophyte but long time lurker

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Smath, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Smath

Smath

Jun 12, 2012
    Wow, I was finally able to create an account from an IP address that wasn't block and all it took was a deployment to a hostile land :rofl:
    I've been lurking for some time since I took the jump into handguns. I grew up around long guns but had little interaction with handguns until I joined the service.

It's great to finally be able to contribute in some small fashion to this beast we call GT. I currently own a Glock 30 and a Kimber something or other .45 that the wife bought me prior to leaving. "If you don't come back for me, I know you'll come back for her," was what I was told. Nice 1911, but I still need to break her in. I also have a Glock 19 Gen 4 with factory night sights waiting for me when I return. I ordered it on the Blue Label program and had to wait.

-Smath

2. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

:welcome: to GlockTalk. If you're deployed overseas right now, God bless you and hope you return home safely!

3. Smath

Smath

Jun 12, 2012
    I appreciate all the welcomes. As you can tell, photography is another hobby of mine - here's one of my baby:

[​IMG]