Glock Talk banner

Need some saiga advice

933 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  RYT 2BER 
#1 ·
Hope someone knows what Im talking about?

Apparently EAA was a Saiga importer until recently. I spoke to a couple of entities regading this including EAA corporate.

According to them, the Saiga rifles they imported are EXACTLY the same as all the Saiga rifles brough in by any other importer...

Same rifle, parts, quality control, etc. The only thing that is different is they use different model numbers to distinguish them.

If anyone knows, is this correct? Would you buy an EAA Saiga vs an RAA Saiga and are you getting exactly the same thing? :dunno:

#2 ·
Izhmash Saiga's are all the same no matter who imports them. I've seen at least 4 different importers stamped on Saiga rifles. The factory model numbers seem to be exactly the same no matter whose name is stamped as the importer. A 308-1 from EAA is the same as a 308-1 from CAI. Century Arms appears to be the main, if not sole, importer right now.

#3 ·
Izhmash Saiga's are all the same no matter who imports them. I've seen at least 4 different importers stamped on Saiga rifles. The factory model numbers seem to be exactly the same no matter whose name is stamped as the importer. A 308-1 from EAA is the same as a 308-1 from CAI. Century Arms appears to be the main, if not sole, importer right now.
Many thanks! That was the info I was looking for :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.