Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

  • Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Need some help...

Discussion in 'Tri State Glockers' started by BigDaddy118, Jan 29, 2007.

  1. BigDaddy118

    BigDaddy118 PRO CLIPDRAW!

    Jan 8, 2007
    Waiting for my CCL to come and found a SWEET deal on the G27 I want. Am I correct that I can buy it, fill out all the paperwork, wait the "cooling off" period and then pick up and transport to my home and (untill my mail comes) keep it there legaly?
  2. JR45


    Nov 22, 2005
    BigDaddy 118

    In CT you must have a carry permit to purchase a handgun
    legally.I think your gun store would be able to hold the G27 for you with a small deposit.

    Good Luck!
    John R / CT

  3. harlenm

    harlenm Millennium Member

    Jul 20, 1999
    The only other option would be to have someone with a permit buy the gun, and after you get your permit, sell the gun to you, doing all the legal paperwork that is required.