Need some help, may be asked to choose between...

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by Generalcarry, Jan 4, 2013.

1. a 5.56mm H&K 93, H&K 7.62 model 91 or a 9mm model 94. The rifle would be a gift and all I know about them is he bought them for $550 each and this would have probably have been in the 1970's. I have NO intention of selling this rifle, it's a gift from an old friend.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Wow any of em would be awsome. If I had to choose I'd have to go with the 91. No particular reaso. Other than I've always wanted one

3. I remember him telling me that H&K contacted him years ago and wanted to buy back one the the rifles. I believe it had to do with auto conversions.

4. barth

barth six barrels

Any of the three is an amazing gift.
    This is a win, win, win situation.
    You really can't make a bad choice.
    If you have no intention of selling and intent to shoot it?
    Then just choose the caliber you would prefer.
    And enjoy an outstanding weapon.

#4 barth, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  5. rootbrain

rootbrain Mayan Priest

If you hunt, the 7.62 would be the best for large game, the 5.56 for varmit and 9mm great for HD.

Rootbrain

6. hard to pick one, I will probably go for the 93 just because of the 5.56 and less weight.

7. I shot a 93 once and it was very sweet. Heavy, but sweet. I had the pleasure of shooting a MP5, (full auto version of the 94), but that was a different animal. If I was going to have that heavy of a rifle of that type I would pick the 91.

Memory lane---I remember when those guns were in Shotgun News for that price.