Glock Talk banner

Need Some Gym Help

848 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  45acp4me 
#1 ·
Here is the deal... I am 24, 6'1"-140#. I am trying to add mass, primarily upper body. I go to the gym 3-4 times per week. Consume as much food as I can, supplement with protein shakes, etc.

I can't add any mass or weight. I am also lazy by nature, so please help me come up with a plan.

Include specific exercises, preferabbly machine based (freeweight area is always packes) number of reps, etc. that will help me reach my goals.

Also any reccomendations on other things like specific supplements, etc (brands, dosage, etc.) are also appreciated. Thanks.

Ryan

#3 ·
A lot of max weight sets of 8 using basic exercises.

I know you said that you eat a lot, but you owe it to yourself to maintain a food log for at least a little while. Keep track of your calories and protein. You might not be eating as much as you think, or what you eat might be very inefficient.

There was a thread very similar to this one a few weeks ago. You should data mine that for information.

DBD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.