Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

  • Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Need Non-Resident CCW help

Discussion in 'North Star Glockers' started by Glock 31 owner, Nov 11, 2008.

  1. Glock 31 owner

    Glock 31 owner

    Jan 1, 2008
    Since I only get to MN once a year on vacation, can anyone tell me what the requirements for the class for a CCW are. I would like to take class in home state and only half to apply for the permit when on vacation not spent time in a class for vacation. Having to take a class during vacation week would cut into my fishing time.Help Me Please.
  2. jem375

    jem375 NRA Life Member

    Jun 18, 2003
    Send off and get the Utah carry permit, it is good in Mn.... just find a carry class that does the Utah classes for permits....

  3. EAJuggalo


    Jan 17, 2005
    Eagan, MN
    What state do you live in. I know some instructors that do MN classes outside of MN. The easiest may be to just get a UT permit but here is the full list of permits valid in MN:Alaska Arkansas Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Michigan Missouri New Mexico Nevada Ohio Oklahoma Tennessee Texas Utah Wyoming
  4. Glock 31 owner

    Glock 31 owner

    Jan 1, 2008
    Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. By the way I am from VA.