close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Need input on hunting sights

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by Ken52789, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Ken52789

Ken52789

May 15, 2011
    Michigan
    The factory sights aren't as precise as i want for a hunting designated pistol. Any suggestions or cheaper places to purchase from would be great. I am looking for sights that are preferably adjustable. Thanks a ton!!

2. copo9560

copo9560

Feb 21, 2012
    I have been looking for better sights as well. Site below has some great pictures to make comparisons from. I'm leaning toward Trijicons but have not yet made the purchase.

http://imgur.com/a/KdjPQ#0

3. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Nov 27, 2011
    Maine
    copo thanks for the link. Been debating what sights to get for months. Leaning towards the Speedsights (today, at least). They're just never in stock.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  4. Glocktex

Glocktex

Apr 12, 2001
    Texas
    Look at the advantage tactical sights. I have them on my 20SF. I like 'em fine :cool:

5. Ken52789

Ken52789

May 15, 2011
    Michigan
    Well i purchased a set of adj Williams fire sights and am glad to say i am finding them to be quite excellent. I am already shooting better then i ever have and it's a great feeling. For under 70 bucks i can't complain that's for sure. installation took me a little while to get down but it saved me more then the sights cost lol.