close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Need hunting near San Antonio! Help!!!

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by TattooedGlock, Sep 11, 2007.

1. TattooedGlock

TattooedGlock NRA LIFE MEMBER

Jun 21, 2006
    South Texas
    Hey All,

I've lived in San Antonio for 3 years now thanks to my wife serving her country. Since living here though I haven't been able to hunt due to the cost of leases. I lived in San Angelo for the previous 4 years and was on a small, cheap lease which worked out well. If there are any fellow Glocktalkers who have a heart and want to give a fellow hunter who is having serious withdrawls a break, please let me know. Dove, deer, hogs, whatever; I'm willing to pay something and I don't want to be a mooch. But I haven't hunted in 3 years and I'm starting to go crazy! My wife will be retiring soon and we may end up leaving Texas. This could be the last year I get to hunt here! Please help!!!

2. Glenn E. Meyer

Glenn E. Meyer

Feb 27, 2000
    TX
    Some of the gun shops and big box sporting good stores like Sportman's Warehouse have bulletin boards with ads for commercial hunting sites.

Note cheap though.

3. TattooedGlock

Jun 21, 2006
    South Texas
    Please, please, please....

OK. I begged! I'm willing to pay something! I know someone out there has some land. I just want to shoot one deer this year!!!

Please, please, please....

4. TattooedGlock

Jun 21, 2006
    South Texas
    Come on ya'll...

I don't want to shoot a giant monster buck off your land. Just an itty bitty buck or even a doe.

And I really just want to shoot some doves or a turkey.

Help a guy out!!!!!!!!!