close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Need help with 1911

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by cigarlover, Jan 30, 2010.

1. cigarlover

cigarlover

Jun 22, 2007
    Birmingham, Al
    I need some advice. I had recently bought a Taurus pt1911. I know, I know. Well, I have taken it out to the range on several occassions and I've put about 1,000 rounds through it so far doing everything from drawing from concealment drills, moving and shooting to rapid fire. I keep on having this problem- it seems that it never has a FTF or FTE no matter what ammo I throw at it. I also noticed that the safety just won't fall off of it- no matter what I do. After reading all the posts here on the forum - I'm thinking about sending it back... I keep reading about the Kimbers and SA's having some feeding issues with new pistols.. What's wrong with mine? This pistol sucks and I hate Taurus. This thing is junk and Taurus's customer service sucks also- so I might just get rid of it.. My buddies is the same way- 15,000 rounds and counting- and he never got to send it back for repair. That's just unacceptable.. WTF...

JERKS....:tongueout:

2. Rinspeed

Rinspeed JAFO

Feb 28, 2001
    NY
    I hope you have just as good of luck as your buddy.

3. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
  4. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
    I had a PT1911 and it ate everything I fed it. Plus it was very accurate. I know, I'll get slammed, but I thought it was a great gun. I'd still have it if I wouldn't have got a sweet trade deal on it. I liked mine. I just wish it would have been a stainless version.