close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Need help from Philly members to find dealer

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by dusty78, Jan 8, 2008.

1. dusty78

dusty78

Mar 23, 2006
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I posted this on ARF.com and thought i would give it a shot here too. I am a resident of the people's republic of NJ and i am looking for a Philly area dealer to do an FTF transfer between a PA resident and myself. I know that is it perfectly legal for me to puchase a long gun in PA becasue i have done it about 5 times now. But the dealer that the seller uses is refusing. I posess a valid NJ Firearms ID card and Florida and New Hampshire CCW's and am just looking for a fair dealer to do the transfer. I would normally just have the gun shipped but i will be in Philly on friday so i thought i could take care of the transfer then. thanks in advance for your help

2. PSURT

PSURT

Aug 24, 2005
    PA
    I am pretty sure that Mark at ready aim fire in Bristol, PA does transfers like that. I overheard him talking about it before. If you give them a call you can double check though. (215) 788-5898, Mark is usually there when I go in the evenings.

3. dusty78

dusty78

Mar 23, 2006
    Pittsburgh, PA
    thanks I will definately contact him. Thanks