close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need help and guidance!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by RATRAT, Jan 21, 2006.

1. RATRAT

RATRAT

Jan 20, 2006
    alabang,philippines
    Sir, ive been reading this forum for almost 3 weeks now and i found so much imformation here about guns and other related topics, Sir im a newbie sa area na to and gusto ko sana join your group not just here in the forum but in some of your activities, not to compete but to watch you guys in action and learn from you the proper ways to shoot(stance,proper grip,breathing,maintanance,parts etc),Sir my Glock 17 with licence and Ptc was just released last December and I dont have much experience with it..just tried it a couple of times sa Jethro,Festival Mall and parang nagkakahiyaan yung mga butas hiwa hiwalay ;z..Sir Im from Alabang,Muntinlupa,any member of your group who lives near here??Do you have a regular day and a regular meeting place/range??More power to BOG!!!Hope to meet you guys SOON!!

2. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    pm mo sila jdge, tigra and smbd. they're all from your area. they meet regularly at CPPSA gunclub in bf homes, sucat

3. I live very near your area. Ten to fifteen minutes lang. PM me on weekends when you're free. Maybe there will be a Bog fun shoot or practice shoot somewhere (or a gun clinic set up for newbies) and you can join in. :)

4. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    Want to shoot with Bengie Belarmino., Me, Lito Pible?

Lag psg tayo.

Muntinlupa bucor range.

PM me if your interested. Sobrang saya on our club and you can learn not only how to shoot, but how to win;)

But whatever your choice is, as long as you learn properly you already have won:)

5. MDAP713

MDAP713

Dec 11, 2005
    Philippines
    Jasonub,

I also shoot at LAGPASG but unfortunately matagal na ako natigil, but I hope we can see each other sa range.

Be Well!

MDAP713

6. JuDGe

JuDGe

Dec 2, 2002
    Mega-City One
    ;F to the BOGs ratrat!...... ;f

Just been to Jethro Festival this morning to get some stuff. Just PM us kung kelan mo gusto mag praktis ulit. The G17 is a very superb pistola! ;f

7. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    MDAP713,

practice is every thursday. paper and tape is provided by the club. Lito and i are always present, your welcome to join us.

8. Jason,

What time on Thursdays? Became a member of LAG PSG thru Truepower two weeks ago. Nearest my residence too. :)

9. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    RATRAT - Welcome to the forum!;c

vega

10. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    1 pm welcome to the club:)

11. RATRAT

RATRAT

Jan 20, 2006
    alabang,philippines
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys..text ko na lang one of you guys near me before weekends to ask if me activity kayo...MORE POWER TO BOGs...:)

12. Thanks. :)

Will look for you guys if I can have a Thursday afternoon off. :cool:

13. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    Ok for those who are asking

Membership fee lag psg- 3000
    Current member should refer you- see my last sentence. Ill be the one to refer you
    renewal- 1200
    monthly club shoot fee 500 with food. with or without attendance you should pay 500 if not valid excuse.
    ptt- 600 for 3 months
    you must be licensed firearm holder.
    Weekly practice- free paper and tape every thursday 1pm
    range - bucor firing range.
    thats all folks

true power munti- look for lito pible 7723271- tell him i referred you to so you can join our club

Regards,

Jason Barretto

14. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    promise ha, baka sipain ni tolits pag nalaman referral mo;f

hehehe, joke only:)

15. Buti ka pa, nagkabutas yung target. Nuon ako, walang tumama! Pero oks lang dahil ganun din yung iba... hehehe...

Welcome to BOGs! :cool:

16. RATRAT

RATRAT

Jan 20, 2006
    alabang,philippines
    Jason,

Sir,can you give me some directions papunta sa firing range ng club nyo ,so i can visit it one of these days..
    Salamat inyong lahat sa binibigay nyong assistance sa mga tulad naming beginner sa hobby na to!!!

Art

17. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    from makati exit susana heights. turn right after exit at end(stoplight) turn left, on next stoplight turn left. go straight and ask directions toward bucor at true power. located at left side of road after bridge.

or just call the number above.

18. RATRAT

RATRAT

Jan 20, 2006
    alabang,philippines
    Jason,

Sir what if di pa ko member sa gun club nyo ,magkano range fee sa bucor range and me corkage ba per bullet don sa non member??..indoor b o outdoor range??

Art
    By the way nag drop by ako kanina sa true power,wala nga lang si lito don..at least i know na where ako papa reload...
    tnx ulit

19. SMBeerDealer

SMBeerDealer Member

Sep 22, 2004
    Lytham St Annes, UK
    P100 last time I went. No corkage. It's an outdoor range. Dagdag nalang sa bad boy. :)

Additional directions:

From Makati via SLEX:

1. Take Susana Heights Exit
    2. After toll gate, turn right and cross the bridge
    3. Turn left at the traffic light
    4. Turn left at the next traffic light
    5. Go straight to NBP Compound and enter gate
    6. Turn left at the second fork (there is a statue of Libra) from the gate
    7. Enter the main Prison Building Gate and tell them you are going to the firing range
    8. Upon seeing the roundabout, take the street on the right parallel to the prison walls
    9. You will see the Lethal Injection Chamber on your right then turn right after it
    10. Follow the concrete road, just before it becomes rough roads, turn right to the firing range. It should be on your left.