close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

need extra mags for my DD

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by *ASH*, Dec 2, 2012.

1. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
    BEST PLACE ONLINE ????:dunno::dunno:

2. JPhillis

JPhillis

Sep 7, 2011
    IF your speaking of an AR, I would just stick with MagPul P Mags you can get them from 12 to 16 dollars each. The higher ones are the series 2 with the clear window and paintes spring to let you know how many rounds are left in the mag.

3. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
    YEAH ar mags . anyone know best prices online ?:dunno::dunno:

4. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Primaryarms.com has free shipping on pmags
    aimsurplus.com has free shipping on pmags
    palmettostatearmory.com free shipping over $50 right now

And next time you're in Fayettenam, check out Shooters, they have good prices on pmags. Also check out Old Sarge's in spring lake, they have used GI mags 3 for $20. Not an extreme deal, but they have a huge bin you can sort through and at $7 a piece after taxes, it's not bad

5. larson1122

larson1122

Jan 30, 2012
    Minnesota
    44mag.com
    Primaryarms.com
    Kygunco.com
    Aimsurplus.com
    Bravocompanyusa.com
    Brownells.com

6. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
    i checked out shooters last week , someone else mentioned them , but when i walked in nobody asked "can i help you " so i left . there was a woman running the side counter , and bearded dude running front counter . i was looking around for 10 minutes . i just walked out

i will check ol Sarge i go there alot also , been going there since a teenager , back when they were on main street .
    me and some friends used to get camping stuff there long long ago lol

7. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Sorry to hear about your experience with Shooter's. The lady seems to be less than helpful, I actually referred a buddy there last week and he wanted a 1911. The lady wanted to sell him a used Kimber, without a box or a single magazine, and wouldn't negotiate the price??? If you decide the give shooter's another try, call first and check if Marty is there, he'll treat you right.

But I've delt with DGSarms.com and they seem to have good prices, reasonable and fast shipping.

8. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida

Ask for John or Marty. Don't be surprised if John is busy, though. Shooters is a place where you shouldn't be afraid just ask for help or if you are looking for something.

As for mags, get PMAGs from Marshall at Primary Arms. He's a good guy, and has taken care of GTers many, many times. Good prices, and he always ships anything Magpul for free.

9. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

Mar 20, 2003
    Land of the toothless!
    C products mags from Palmetto State Armory. I paid $8 a mag on election day.

10. TucsonGlocker

TucsonGlocker Young Gun

Mar 21, 2011
    AZ
    Magpul PMAGs from Primary Arms

Magpul quality products with extremely fast shipping!

11. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Given my recent experiences with PSA... No way, no how.

12. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
    thanks WP . ive heard primary arms is good company

13. boomhower

boomhower

Feb 14, 2010
    North Carolina
    If you need a lot to start your stash the 10 packs of D&H from dsg for $89 is pretty darn hard to beat. Other than that I agree with everyone else, PMAGs. Lots and lots of PMAGs.

14. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Yep. Marshall (the owner) posts here on a semi-regular basis. Every single order I have placed has been shipped fast, was 100% correct, and he's almost always the best price around on Magpul. Even the PA-brand red dots and magnifiers, while not as good as a genuine Aimpoint, are damn good deals for the money.

Agreed, too. 10 GI mags for 9 each is a damn good price. That said, there have been some recent sales on PMAGS for as low as $10.50 shipped.

15. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

Mar 14, 2005
    USA
    Brownells has their magazines for $14 each. They have the newest Magpul followers in the them and have a good reputation.

I am warming up the Pmags slowly, I have one and it works great. Guess I am just slow to accept things. I prefer the aluminum GI style mags.

You can always buy used suprlus mags and replace the followers and springs for pretty cheap.

16. humanguerrilla

humanguerrilla

Jul 25, 2006
    the woods
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  17. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
  18. boomhower

boomhower

Feb 14, 2010