Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Need direction to PB Dionisio

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by chocnut, Jan 29, 2007.

1. chocnut

Dec 6, 2003
    I will be coming from the Baclaran area, driving my own vehicle and taking the EDSA route, how do I get to PB Dionision store along Don Alejandro Roces Ave.? What are the landmark/intersection/right-turn/left-turn/precaution that I will take?

2. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    take the u-turn slot of EDSA and Quezon Avenue going west towards Manila. Go straight past West Ave. (Delta) you'll see Heartbeat on your right and Capitol Medical Center on the left. May U-turn slot sa Capitol Medical center. you can take this then make a right at Sct. Magbanua. Go straight past Panay Ave. then the next street is Mother Ignacia. Make a right. At the end of this road is Roces Ave. Make a left and you'll see PB Dionisio in front of Amoranto Stadium.

If you go past Capitol med's u-turn slot, take the U-turn slot after Roosevelt Ave. in front of Maxima heavy Equipment going back the other way. Make a right at Roces Ave., that's the street after Classmate KTV. You will see PBD bldg. on your left after 2 street intersections.

3. gundog

gundog senior gunner

Jan 12, 2005
    EC, next time kailangan ko directions ikaw talaga tawagan ko. completo ko mag bigay pati landmark!!! :animlol: :animlol: :rofl: :rofl: :supergrin:
  4. mtho

Nov 18, 2005
    oo nga with heartbeat and classmate as landmarks how can you miss what you're looking for.
  5. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    May GPS yata yan sa utak eh. :supergrin:
  6. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    wehehehehehe! nung nagpunta kami sa Rosales, Pangasinan to shoot an ipsc level 3 match 2 years ago, si batangueno ang navigator ko, ganda ng dinaanan naming route! hahaha! Hindi lang pang GPS, pang NPA ang Hukbalahap route pa!