close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Need contact...

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by Osprey4950, May 15, 2008.

1. Osprey4950

Osprey4950

May 16, 2003
    Virginia
    Interested in the Mason lodge. Have read as much as I can find about the organization and think I would like to become a member.
    How do I contact someone in my area for help and questions?
    Any help would be apprecitated.

2. jrr6602

jrr6602

Dec 27, 2006
    Grand Prairie, Tx
    Check your local phone book for a listing.

3. lens

lens

Nov 24, 2005
    Northeast
    Or post what city/town you live/work in and someone here will point you to a person at a local Lodge. "Central Florida" covers a lot of area. ;)

4. bassman-dan

bassman-dan NRA Lifer

Jan 29, 2004
    Quagmire, Louisiana
    Anyone needing information about Masonic Lodges in their area should Google "Grand Lodge (fill in state)".
    You can locate your local lodge and contact person in Florida at their state web site:

http://www.glflamason.org/

If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to send me a PM.

Moss Bluff Lodge #462
    Lake Charles, La.

5. Highball

Highball

Apr 12, 2008
  6. machinisttx

machinisttx

Jun 23, 2007
    North TX

This, or as another poster said, google "grand lodge of (insert your state here)".

Call them up, and if no one answers, leave a message.

Also, drive by the lodge and look for a sign that says when their stated meeting is--this information may also be available on the Grand Lodge website. Most lodges I have any contact with will have dinner before the meeting. Show up an hour or so before their stated meeting, meet the guys and tell them you're interested in joining and would like a petition.

7. Peak_Oil

Peak_Oil

Jan 15, 2005
    Also, look around the room at the membership of that particular lodge and think about whether you want to join that one. There may be several in your area.