close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Need a midwest Glockers Club

Discussion in 'Clubhouse Office' started by Glock4Life, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Glock4Life

Glock4Life

Jan 21, 2003
    Iowa
    I think we need a club for us heartland Glockers. Some of the benefits that come to mind are hooking up with others for shooting, sporting, etc. Also, when firearms are sold, it's often easier to sell within state or region if driving to the source is an option. It could save us money and maybe make some new acquaintences in the process. Having it be a regional club might make more sense than having a club for each and every state in the midwest as the forum would get a larger group of people within it, making it more productive. I was thinking perhaps Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin & Missouri. I guess it's mostly an upper midwest club. Anyone agree or have opinions on a similar idea?

2. JPhule

JPhule Gabh An Latha

Mar 21, 2003
    Reul Tuath

3. ultramag

ultramag

Jun 20, 2004
    Clinton, MO
    It don't look like the whole Mid-West is doing much better than just Missouri is.;P Anyway, count me in!!!

4. berniew

berniew Liberty

Nov 3, 2002
    MN
    Someone needs to contact everyone from the various states who posted earlier and contact the mods when we get 5-0

5. JPhule

JPhule Gabh An Latha

Mar 21, 2003
    Reul Tuath
    I just posted another message in the MN forum thread, so hopefully we will get more votes here.

And to head off those out-of-area scroungers like TenMil ;) , I'm claiming Heartland Glockers #1.

6. DP177

DP177

Jun 30, 2002
    Minnesota
    I'm in for a midwest or Heartland Forum. I also just posted on the MN forum thread.

DP177

7. flattop2004

flattop2004 Flattop2004

Oct 12, 2004
    Minnesota
    I'm new here but highly interested in this. Count me in.

8. fit4christfit4life

fit4christfit4life Keef

Dec 7, 2004
    I wanna join. There isn't even an indoor range where i'm at and now it's winter :-(

9. ebigfish

ebigfish FinsUp! FinsUp!

Feb 28, 2003
    fly-over-country
    no snow yet, tho....

I'm in!

;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+ ;+

edit to add: when we get this off the ground; #13 please.

10. Poppa Bear

Poppa Bear Protective G'pa CLM

I,m in as long as you include the other Dakota (ND)

11. Marshhawk

Marshhawk

Jan 17, 2005
    Wisconsin
    I would definitely be interested.I am located in the southern half of Wisconsin and would be up for an occasional drive to do some shooting for the weekend.

Bill