Need a EMS Bag

Discussion in 'Firefighter/EMS Talk' started by Bryan2010x, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Hello everyone. I wanted to get a EMS bag that would be good to keep in my car. The bigger items I would like to carry are bag valve mask and a collar. The bag I was looking at was this one.

I figured I would ask the board incase they had another one I should look at or knew of a good vendor. Thanks for your help ahead of time.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Is a Heavier Recoil Spring Needed for Underwood 10mm Ammo? Caliber Corner Yesterday at 8:11 AM
    What Car Gear Was Needed To Be Cool The Okie Corral Yesterday at 2:46 AM
    Need help on price of a BHP General Firearms Forum Tuesday at 12:52 PM
    Need help deciding General Glocking Monday at 7:46 PM
    Cryptowall and why you need to check your backups today Tech Talk Monday at 4:14 PM

3. DGreno

DGreno FF/Paramedic
    Silver Member

We have about 20 of these. They hold up well but the color will fade in sunlight.

On second look, it looks like the exact same trauma bag. Check out the reviews on Galls.

#2 DGreno, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  4. cool, thank you for the input. Can you store a collar in this bag?
    #3 Bryan2010x, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  5. DGreno

DGreno FF/Paramedic
    Silver Member

You may be able to on the side under the top flap. Ill have to check when I go back to work to be sure.
  6. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

I have that Galls bag at home. IIRC, it just has a zippered mesh pocket on the underside of the lid; not nearly big enough for a collar. I suppose you could fit it flat on top of the rest of the bag, but you'd be shoving it out of the way every time you opened the bag and didn't need it.
  7. I just repurposed my small range bag to be my kit.