close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Need a Big Favor!

Discussion in '10mm Reloading Forum' started by _The_Shadow, Nov 24, 2012.

1. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Jul 23, 2007
    Southeast, LoUiSiAna
    If anyone has some Winchester Auto Comp powder in their inventory, could you post a picture of some in a scale pan or placed on a white sheet of paper?

I am looking for color, kernnel grain structure and size...trying to decide if it is what I want to try in a project! [​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

2. Yondering

Yondering

Dec 3, 2011
    Shadow, don't know if you're a member of Brian Enos forums, but you might try over there. Those guys are competition shooters; I bet some of them use AutoComp, esp. in the 9mm section.

3. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Jul 23, 2007
    Southeast, LoUiSiAna
    I'm not a member there...Yes! I bet they do have some who use the AutoComp...

4. WeeWilly

WeeWilly

Nov 12, 2011
    Idaho
    I think I remember Freakshow posting he used it in his 9mm Major loads, you might PM him and see if he has any on hand.

5. gofastman

gofastman

Jan 29, 2010
    MN
    Im not a good photographer, but this may help:

6. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Jul 23, 2007
    Southeast, LoUiSiAna
    hubcap500, how are you doing? I did get a few pictures today to assist me, some from gofastman and a few from other friends as well. Redline knows some of my studies for the powder. Now that I have studied the pictures, I need purchase a can then start some workups, however this is not for 10mm. I will actuall do some work with the AutoComp with 10mm & 9x25 in the future as another project.
    Thanks for the response...

7. hubcap500

hubcap500

Jan 29, 2005
    Iowa
    Getting ready for shotgun deer season here in Iowa. Plan to take a smokeless muzzleloader and G20 w/200 gr. XTP's. Starts this weekend.