need 442 part id help?

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by mo.glocker, Mar 16, 2011.

  1. i need to know what the part on the cylinder of my 442-the knurled part that is the part you uncrew to remove the extractor rod,thanks guys-jeff
  2. Loading...

    Similar Threads Forum Date
    Parts needed to feed my G30 +P Buffalo Bore on the regular Gun-Parts & Access. Feb 26, 2015
    WTB - need a couple of small 1911 parts Gun Parts & Accessories Jan 14, 2015
    WTB - need a couple of small 1911 parts Wanted To Buy Jan 14, 2015
    parts needed for conversion General Glocking Sep 18, 2014
    Need help locating Remington 870 part...aippi or anyone Tactical Shotguns Sep 2, 2014

  3. I think you're talking about the ejector rod, unless I'm missing something. Maybe you could post a picture to make it clearer?

  4. cant post pics but its the knurled piece that has the reverse threads on it at the front of the cylinder i tried unscrewing it the normal way,i didnt think it would be reverse threads,wanting to pick another up,thanks-jeff:wavey:
  5. Got to on the left hand side select schematics. Should give you the part and number.

Share This Page

Duty Gear at CopsPlus