close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Nebraska 2010 Buck

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by 357glocker, Nov 15, 2010.

1. 357glocker

357glocker

Oct 28, 2002
    NE
    [​IMG]
    This is the buck I shot opening morning of rifle season in Nebraska. His browtines curl forward and he had a broken off drop tine under the nub on his left antler. Also shot a doe at 323 yards.

2. How big of a spread does these racks get ? Btw, looks nice. Did you get any other better pictures of this buck laid out?

The brow tines on that buck is bigger than more Spike deers that we have in SEFLA ;)

3. 357glocker

357glocker

Oct 28, 2002
    NE
    Thanks guys. Good luck in Illinois sourdough.

Noway, this is the only picture I took of him. I have his head downstairs that I can get some different angles on. No scale either, so I did a girth measurement behind his front legs and got 43". That would give an estimate of about 228 pounds live weight. Check station said he was only 2.5 years old! He would've been a monster in the next couple years, but I'm proud of him and that I had the chance to get him.