close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

National No Call Registry...

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by Jerry, May 22, 2012.

1. Jerry

Jerry
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

is frapin useless. I get at least 2 - 3 solicitation and or political calls a week.

Sounds good right? :rofl:

From the complaint page:

So you have to use up your minutes (call time) by answering the calls you got on the list to stop in the first place. Mostly I just don't answer calls from #s that I don't recognize. However, I've had to rethink that as I almost missed a call that I really needed to respond to the other day. Ordered a Nightforce scope. Withing 5 minutes I get a call = RESTRICTED. Don't know what possessed me to answer but I did. It was Nightforce. The radical I had ordered was not in stock. Sooooo now I'm afraid not to answer but I just got another UNWANTED solicitation call. THE FRAPIN NO CALL REGISTRY AIN'T WORTH A PILE OF POP. :steamed:

Yah yah I know! How many calls would I be getting if I hadn't gotten on the list. I'll just answer the damn thing and be VERY RUDE when a person comes on the line. They don't care about wasting my money I don't care about their "feelings". National Do Not Call :rofl:

2. FL Airedale

FL Airedale
    Expand Collapse
    Dog Breath

The politicians exempted themselves from this.

"Political solicitations are not covered by the TSR at all, since they are not included in its definition of “telemarketing.” Charities are not covered by the requirements of the national registry."