close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nashua Roll Call

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Jul 13, 2002.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Sign in and let us know which day you are shooting and which Categories you plan to enter.

2. maxxx93

maxxx93

I'll be there Saturday, AM-CIV

3. Krueshoot

Krueshoot

Wife(SUBC,Ladies) my brother(AMC), a friend from Fla. (LE) and myself(AMC).My brother brandnew to GSSF and basicly to shooting and myself may shoot oldfarts. Also think my wife is trying to get a third to shoot on her team. We'll all be there sat. Looking forward to returning to NH land of the FREE

4. on target

on target

Russ and I will be there Saturday shooting AM-CIV, Jr. for Russ SR. for me. BTWE will there be a Team Sidearmor in NH?

5. DannyR

I'm presently tring to put together an Am/Civ and a Stockmeister Team for NH;)

6. KenS

KenS

Could you guys give me a bit of info on the match. There is a possibility I may be in Nashua on that weekend. I'm not a member of GSSF and remember somewhere you had to be a member to enter. Can I join at the match? Can I show up and get in the match or do I have to call before the weekend? How much ammo should one bring? Would you kindly pass on the basics of how to get into this match. Already know the area, know NH gun laws (have NH non res permit) and have a place to stay. Don't know where the range is but I'm sure I could find it if I had a street address. I'm not sure my schedule will allow Nashua for the weekend but if I'm in the area I would't mind more trigger time. Any info would be helpfull. Thanks Ken

7. DannyR

8. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Ken,

There are 10 strings in the match and each string you can start with 11 rounds so about 110 rounds would be a reasonable minimum you should bring.

You might not use all 11 rounds that you start with but it gives you a good idea of the low end.

On the high end, I take 150 in case there's a side match or for a contingency... perhaps you have to reshoot a string of plates due to range prop malfunction.

Hope you find the opportunity to shoot!

9. cigna63

cigna63

I'll be there shooting Am/Civ and Stockmiester. Shooting with Loveglocks...maybe someday I'll catch up to his scores.

10. TD

TD

.. Dan & Nan will be there. We'll probalbly both shoot Am Civ and Stockmeister, don't know which day as we are planning to take a few days vacation on either end of the match and explore a new state (for us anyway!).

Dan & Nan in NC

11. ray 27

ray 27

GLOCK FACTORY HATS, TEES, LONG SLEVE TEES, MAGS, MAG HOLDERS, AND HOLSTERS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE NH AND LI MATCHES AT THE R/T TARGET TRAILER. THE GSSF WAS NICE ENOUGH TO ALLOW ME TO CARRY THEIR PRODUCTS AT THE MATCHES, SO STOP BY SAY HI AND CHECK OUT WHAT WE HAVE, THANKS, RAY T - AKA R/T TARGETS

12. KenS

KenS

DannyR & LoveGlocks, Thanks for the info. Ken

13. Noah Gladstone

Noah Gladstone

I will be there driving up Friday and shooting Sat. I am shooting AM Civ, Unlimited, and Competion.