close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nascar is on, nascar is on!

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by GioaJack, Oct 9, 2010.

1. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO
    No heavy lifting involved... it's a safe activity. I WANT A CIGARETTE!!!

Jack

2. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    Cigarette and oxygen, sounds like something a NASCAR fan would do. Just remember to say "Hold my beer" first.

3. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Man, I just don't have the heart for Nascar since Mark Martin missed the chase.

IGF

4. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Sep 24, 2008
    East Coast
    get a couple of birra and youll be fine trust me!

5. jmorris

jmorris

Apr 13, 2006
    Are you kidding me? I quit watching that crap once none of the cars in the field cold be purchased configured the same at the dealer. I understand that Smokey Yunick’s cars were not “stock” but at least you could get one from the factory with a V8, manual transmission and rear wheel drive.

I actually got conned into watching a race a few years ago with a bribe of free beer. Everything was going OK then they throw a caution because the winners were winning! Even Pro Wrestling doesn’t have a “competitive caution“.

6. i'm glad they have the green-white-checker finish now.. screw ending on a caution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green-white-checker_finish
    :cool:

7. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

Mar 6, 2003
    Lynnwood, WA
    Startline....vroom....left turn...vroom...left turn...vrooooomm....left turn...vroom...left turn...vrooooomm...Finish....repeat 400 to 500 times... to me that's NASCAR in a nutshell :boring:
    I only watch the road track races, particulary Pacific Raceways as I used to race there myself... much prefer open wheel, I'll stay up all night to watch F1.