close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

N82 tactical holster

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by jaysonL, Dec 9, 2011.

1. jaysonL

jaysonL

Nov 14, 2009
    Pa
    Anyone use one of these ? If so , what do you think of it ? I have the Crossbreed super tuck now, and it is really good, but I wonder if this may be better.....:dunno:

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

2. jbh165nc

jbh165nc

Mar 27, 2010
    Well, it is tactical. So its got that going for it.

3. I buy about every holster made. I am always looking for ways to improve what we make. I have N82 in my desk right now. I suggest you stick to the CBST. My .02

4. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Oct 14, 2009
    It's not (better). I've been using a CBST for nearly two years, and I've been happy with it. But, I like trying new things, especially if they're not too expensive. So, I recently got a N82. It's OK, but it rides too high for me, and it's not adjustable for ride height. Hits me in the ribs. It will likely find permanent residence in the "box-o-holsters." I will say that it's well-made, and I like the clear lexan shell (seems much more sturdy than Kydex but don't know if it matters). It just doesn't quite fit me right.

I also just got (1 day ago) a MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters. It's very similar to the CBST. I got mine with custom printed kydex, which is pretty cool. I'll be posting photos when I get a chance. I haven't worn it, yet. And, I'll also post a review when I've had some experience with it.

The CBST is a darned good holster. Mine is well broken-in, and it's quite comfortable. Unless you've got spare bucks to throw around just to try different stuff out, I'd recommend sticking with the CBST.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  5. tankermw

tankermw

Apr 10, 2008
    Florida
    I love mine. I have had other holsters but this one is my favorite. The holster is very inexpensive and it's definately worth trying. Opinions vary, but YOU may really like it. I tried it and I'm sold.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011