close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My uncle somehow found one today

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Osborne, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Osborne

Osborne

Jan 3, 2012
    Kentucky
    My uncle found a colt le 6920 that just arrived at the local pawnshop today for $1400 was even able to buy some ammo. Pretty good find or not? I think it is considering it seen a bushmaster chambered in only 223 for 1200.....

2. WinterWizard

WinterWizard

Jan 17, 2012
    Yes and no. Should be a $1050 gun, new. $1400 for a used one is not a "deal," obviously, but considering you may not find another one, it could be considered a "find."

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012

3. Leper

Leper

Dec 16, 2012
    If I'm right and the panic is only temporary it is a terrible deal. I didn't spend that much to get a brand new one earlier this year.

If I'm wrong and the panic is not temporary or a really strict AWB comes into effect it may be a killer deal if Colt's shoot up and stay up in value like the last AWB.

4. Osborne

Osborne

Jan 3, 2012
    Kentucky

It was new!! apparently the pawnshop had them on order before all this happened.

5. Osborne

Osborne

Jan 3, 2012
    Kentucky

Me neither I paid $1040 on election day for mine (ordered it a couple weeks before the election and it arrived on that day).

6. zhix

zhix

Jan 31, 2010
    From what I've seen at pawn shops in my area that's probably just their everyday bend over price.

7. WinterWizard

WinterWizard

Jan 17, 2012
    Still only a "find" and not a "deal." Sorry.