close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My TLR-1 does not work anymore.

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by ibedanny, Aug 22, 2010.

1. ibedanny

ibedanny Big Member ;P

Aug 1, 2006
    Lake Worth, FL
    uugh.. The darn light turns on when it wants to. Anyone have warranty information for this little gem of a light?

2. codyzx7

codyzx7

Feb 12, 2008
    Send an email to Streamlight. They have top notch customer service.

3. GlockPride

GlockPride Glock 23

Aug 21, 2006
    Just OK
    They will take care of you. I had a problem and admitted it was my fault and they still fixed it. :)

4. ibedanny

ibedanny Big Member ;P

Aug 1, 2006
    Lake Worth, FL
    You think they will let me upgrade to a strobe? That would be cool.

5. 2nd2none

2nd2none

Mar 7, 2002
    Probably not, I asked them if my TLR-2 could be upgraded to the 160 lumen output verses the 135, they said it can't be done...bla bla bla. I could have sworn I heard someone on this forum claiming that Streamlight upgraded their TLR... I wish I could find the post.
    Since yours is busted maybe you can get lucky and get the upgrade. I just bought a TLR-1s and it is a little bit brighter not alot but every lumen helps. The circuit board and L.E.D are different, the brighter strobe model surprisingly has a smaller L.E.D. Well I'm rambling. Streamlight is awsome when it comes to warranty work.

6. ibedanny

ibedanny Big Member ;P

Aug 1, 2006
    Lake Worth, FL
    I could not be more pleased with their CS. They upgraded me to a strobe model! Thanks streamlight.