My Sweet Little Walther P22

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by savage1r, Nov 19, 2012.

1. People have made comments about the fit, finish, and reliability about this little gun, but my first experience has been a great one. I used the .36gr hp bulk pack from Walmart and not one FTF, FTE or any other kind of malfunction. It's not THE most accurate .22 on the market, but I would take it out any and all day for lots of plinking fun.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    I want a sweet little fixed blade for EDC The Cutting Edge Aug 24, 2010
    Explain how such a soft, sweet little kitten... Woof Memorial Critter's Corner Apr 6, 2005
    Rigged for quiet running: 6 Sweet cans for your Glock Gun-Parts & Access. Wednesday at 2:57 AM
    Sweet Talker! The Okie Corral Oct 1, 2015
    BBQ and Sweet Tea The Okie Corral Sep 27, 2015

3. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Nice. You must have the "loud" version...:tongueout:

4. Just remember to wear your safety glasses!

Attached Files:

5. I used to have a p22, never had issues with it, it was a neat little gun. I got a Mk iii and after shooting it I sold the p22 right away. I'm not bashing the p22 at all, it's a great gun.
  6. Mine has worked well, I only shoot CCI mini mags, no ammo issues..
    My only complaint is the rear sight has too wide of a notch, thus accuracy issues..
  7. I have one of those too.... most accurate on the market? Seriously??? Compared to what? Have you tried the fixed barrel 22's? Buckmark, or whatever that thing Ruger makes, will out-perform the P22 in the accuracy department.
  8. ?? What the OP said was, "It's not THE most accurate .22 on the market...."
  9. Ah... sorry I mis-read it. Getting late and tired.
  10. because of this, I didn't buy a PPQ, I know is a different weapon but.......:dunno:
  11. Thanks for the video.

Love shooting my P22 as a warm-up. I have AA kits for my Glocks but most of the time I shoot DA/SA pistols ant the P22 is an easier transition.

12. getorix

getorix Gamehendge

The P22 is a fun gun to shoot. I have major issues shooting bulk .22 ammo (tried Federal and Remmington) in mine. I have been buying CCI Mini Mags and they shoot fine.
  13. Fun little gun. I have personally put over 30,000 rounds through mine over the years and still enjoy shooting it.
  14. Rhema

My wife just got one of those for "her" gun. I tried to talk her out of it & into the Ruger, but she like the Walther better. It is kind of addicting. She shoot well with it, and so far it is 100% with CCI Blazers. Good choice! I was wrong & she is happy!
  15. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Happy Member

.....why would that not be different than firing any other firearm? Wearing safety glasses while shooting is common sense.
  16. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

my daughter's P22 has about 1,000 rounds throught it without ANY wildcat, super X bulk pack, rem yellow jackets and vipers.....federal bulk goldbullet.
  17. Congrats! :cool:

If you like it, that's all that matters. They are fun little guns.
  18. for this reason

#17 ca survivor, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012